Next Thursday, December 1, it will be celebrated Online Borneo Islamic International Conference.
This event will mainly be about World Halal Industry, specifically on the Opportunities and Challenges Post COVID-19 Pandemic.
This conference will be directed by several speakers of different nationalities and that make up the following leaders:
- DATUK NADZIM JOHAN, President of Malaysian Islamic Consumer Association.
- PG DR HJH NORKHAIRIAH BINTI PG HJ HASHIM, Deputy Director Halal Tayibban Research Centre Sultan Sharif Ali Islamic University.
- DR MUHAMMAD M.KHAN, Chief Executive Officier Halal Australia.
- DR. IRENE LIN, Director of R&D Chappion Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Taiwan.
- SS DATUK HJ BUNGSU@AZIZ HJ JAAFAR, Mufti of Sabah.
- PROF. DR. RAHMAT SOE’OED, Professor Universitas Mulawarman Samarindah.
- DR. HAJJA BARBARA RUIZ-BEJARANO, Director of International Relations Halal Institute.
- PROF. HE MINGKE, Vice President Beijing Wuzi University, China.
For more information, please contact;
Dr Mohd Syahiran Abdul Latif
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : +60136060164
Sharifah Anom Omar
Email : email@example.com
Contact : +60198873382
The collaborators of this event are Instituto Halal, IAIN Samarinda, ULM, IAIN PONTIANAK, KUPUSB, UNMUL y UNISSA.